Glenda Powell is regarded as one of the world’s leading fly casting instructors and has been teaching fly casting and fishing for 23 years.
This course includes four nights full board accommodation at Delphi Lodge and three full days of fishing on the stunning river and loughs of the Delphi Fishery.
🎣 The course will be designed to suit each individual person.
🎣 There will be fly casting workshops held throughout the course.
🎣 One to one tuition will also be provided.
🎣 This course will concentrate mostly on single handed techniques and short double handed techniques and all equipment can be provided if required.
🎣 Traditional methods of fly fishing will be taught including Over head Casting/Spey Casting along with modern techniques using; single handed Spey lines, Switch rods, and micro Skagit lines.
🎣Fishing techniques such as; backing up, stripping flies and fishing micro flies will be covered as part of the course.
1. The total cost of the course is €1970.
2. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your booking and is payable before January 15th 2021.
3. Deposits paid are non-refundable when the booking is cancelled within 3 months of date booked.
4. Our Covid policy for 2021 is that f you cannot travel due to Covid 19 restrictions, or are ill yourself or your loved one
then all money will be returned to you.
5. Guests arrive on Monday May 24th 2021 after 5pm for dinner and introductions.
6. Guests depart at 10am on Friday 28th May 2021 after breakfast.
7. The state salmon fishing licence must be carried with you at all times, and can be provided if you don’t have one.
8. No allowances will be given for adverse weather or conditions.
For more information contact Glenda by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org